Are you ready for some football? Las Vegas is one of the best places to watch your favorite team – now with the hometown Las Vegas Raiders and Allegiant Stadium – it’s no surprise that people are heading to the city to enjoy football watch parties. Here are some places to set up shop and catch every play.
- Wynn Las Vegas has created a fan-centric experience at Intrigue Sports Lounge, featuring 22 huge HDTVs, a giant screen, cocktails and bottle service, a DJ to keep the vibe going, savory game day fare, VIP passes to Wynn Race and Sports Book, and much more.
- Get a front-row view and celebrate the nail-biting action with game day specials at Alto Bar, Montecristo Cigar Bar, Lobby Bar, VISTA Cocktail Lounge, Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill, and of course, the Race & Sports Book inside Caesars Palace.
- The Book at The LINQ Hotel + Experience will offer safely distanced fan-cave football living rooms throughout the season, complete with an XBOX, virtual reality headsets, a tablet for ordering food and drinks, and a 98-inch screen with the ability to watch up to six games simultaneously.
- Going on an all-out blitz, multiple venues throughout Bally’s Las Vegas, Paris Las Vegas and Harrah’s Las Vegas bring fans drink specials on Mondays and Thursdays throughout the football season. Catch poolside plays at the private cabanas at Flamingo Las Vegas’ GO Pool and The LINQ Hotel + Experience’s Influence Pool.
- You can also tailgate from the comfort of your own room with the all-new “Tailgate to Go” packages available at all open Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas resorts.
- Score big this football season at SAHARA Las Vegas where the resort will host viewings of all pro football games every week at Club 101, Beers and Bets, and CASBAR Lounge. With big screens, delicious menus, drink specials, and easy access to the William Hill Sports Book, football fans will have a winning experience to cheer on their favorite teams throughout the season.
- The D Las Vegas invites groups to set up shop in its 12th floor private Man Caves, complete with games, four TVs, and a private cocktail server.
- Topgolf Las Vegas is one of the most exciting places to watch the game this season. Enjoy drinks and shareable snacks and hit a few balls at halftime – or any time during the game. Did we mention that you can catch the action on the 48-foot video wall?
- Public House at Luxor Hotel and Casino is bringing its A-game to watching your favorite team play with 19 televisions, including two, 6-foot-tall jumbo screens, as well as a bucket and beer promotion, creating an immersive sports fan environment enhanced by a menu of American pub fare.
- Football reigns supreme at Beer Park at Paris Las Vegas three days a week. Be part of the action during Sunday, Monday and Thursday game watch parties with food and drink specials during game times.
- Join The Still at The Mirage Hotel & Casino for all the football action you can handle. Fans can catch all their favorite teams and players in HD every week during the season on each of its 27 flat screens.
- The Venetian Resort is getting touchdown-ready with its Cocktails & Kickoffs special at The Dorsey Cocktail Bar and Electra Cocktail Club. Enjoy special pricing on buckets of beer and bottle packages between first kickoff and last game of the day, all season long.
- It’s a sportsbook so big they built a casino around it. In late October, Circa opens along with the largest sports betting experience in the world, Circa|Sports. You won’t find a bad seat in the house in the three-story, technologically advanced sportsbook and overhanging bar.
No matter who you root for or where you are in Las Vegas, you’ll always have a place to cheer on your team.