The reasons to get married in Las Vegas, are tenfold. The wedding capital of the world boasts ease of access, versatility, diverse venues, and fun guest activities – just to name a few. You’ll find lots of affordable options for spectacular weddings with chapels and venues on and off the Strip offering budget-friendly packages to help you prepare and plan a memorable day. Check out some of them below.
- Elope at a chapel in Vegas that is not only an inexpensive option, it’s also a classic one. A Little White Wedding Chapel is a historic landmark, and since opening, celebrities from Judy Garland to Michael Jordan have tied the knot in this very spot. The chapel is the perfect budget-friendly venue with an a la carte menu to let you choose what you want and stay within your budget.
- If you’re dreaming of a royal-inspired wedding day, Excalibur Hotel & Casino offers nuptial options in its beautifully maintained castle fortress. Add in a day at The Spa at Excalibur, a rehearsal family dinner at Buca di Beppo and your wedding weekend is off to a great start in the Entertainment Capital of the World! Excalibur’s packages are perfectly suited for any budget, offering couples a true bargain for a royal wedding.
- Say “I do” in the clouds, or at least as close as you can in Las Vegas. At The STRAT Hotel, Casino & SkyPod, the Chapel in the Clouds is an astounding 800+ feet above the Strip and offers wedding ceremonies with a fantastic view. Unique, all-inclusive packages are available for every budget, including the “Say I Do at the Top” package, where you can say your vows on the indoor or outdoor observation decks. Other inexpensive wedding packages include the “Make Your Own Minimony,” private balcony weddings on Level 112, and Thrill Ride weddings for some adventurous brides and grooms.
- Start your forever at one of the most iconic hotels in the world, as the historic Flamingo Las Vegas offers couples several options that will make their special day memorable. Whether you’re walking down the aisle in a stylish wedding salon or reciting your vows under the night sky, Flamingo Las Vegas has wedding packages for every bride and groom.
- Celebrate your amore by tying the knot at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas. Whatever you’ve been dreaming of for your special day, this Italian-themed hotel has it. The resort offers a number of different wedding packages that meet very budget and style. Outdoor options in the Venezia pool gardens, spectacular catering from a fabulous restaurant collection, and an incredible nightlife lineup that will be the perfect pre- and post-party for your nuptials—and this is just a taste of what the resort offers engaged couples! Booking longer in advance will help you save, so be sure to plan ahead, at least a week. Then use your savings on additional experiences to make your special day even more memorable.
- Tropicana Las Vegas’ range of all-inclusive packages and choice of tropical settings provide plenty of amenities for your ceremony. You can customize your package to include what you want from photography, flowers, and music to more elaborate items such as a limousine, personal planner and so much more, creating your dream wedding for an affordable price. For the biggest bang for your buck, check out its midweek packages.
- The Sure Thing Chapel has everything you’d want from a Vegas elopement. If you’re looking to make things official fast and fashionable, this spot might be just for you. Put a ring on it in the middle of world-famous Fremont Street, surrounded by classic Vegas neon, for a most certainly Only Vegas wedding experience. Saving tip here, bring in your own photographer or friend to photograph your wedding as this is the only wedding chapel in Las Vegas that allows outside photographers at no extra cost.
- The Aztec sandstone formations at Red Rock Canyon won’t only be fabulous for your wedding photos, they also could be the backdrop for your ceremony. The Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area offers three dedicated spots to say “I do,” including the Overlook on State Route 159 and the Red Spring Boardwalk Platform and the Ash Spring Overlook in the park’s Calico Basin. Be surrounded by Southern Nevada’s natural beauty as you enter the next chapter of your life together! Booking through the scenic destination also saves you money on some additional costs, making the gorgeous park a perfect place to say “I do” when the budget is top-of-mind.
These are just a few of the many options in Las Vegas to choose from to make your budget wedding as stunning and unforgettable as an over-the-top soiree. Now that you’ve squared away an affordable venue, you can plan the perfect Las Vegas wedding—just use our fabulous guides as a roadmap.