Congratulations, you’re getting married – and having your dream Las Vegas wedding! You’ll find the most talented professionals in the wedding business who will ensure that your experience, from the planning to your special day, is nothing short of bliss. Not to mention a wide array of incredible wedding venues in Las Vegas. Discover these must-hire wedding planners in Las Vegas, as well as the planning and package offerings of premier wedding venues.
Las Vegas Wedding Planners
Andrea Eppolito Weddings & Events
- If you’re in search of a luxury, hands-on planner, look no further than Andrea Eppolito. She’s dedicated to creating elaborate, extraordinary and exquisite weddings, devoting her all to every couple. Due to the nature of her services, she takes on a limited number of couples per year. Andrea delivers flawless service with acute attention to detail, taking care of every task so you don’t need to. Venues she’s worked with previously include and .
Starry Eyes Events
- For an event that is truly one of a kind, there’s Melina, founder and creative mind of Starry Eyes Events. She offers full-service wedding planning in Vegas, including vendor selection, venue design, custom designs, budget management, timeline planning, and even micro wedding planning. Fun fact – and insight into her incredible talent – Melina previously worked in festival events, working with the likes of Jonas Brothers, Imagine Dragons and Tiësto! With Starry Eyed Events, every detail of your wedding will feel intentional and purposeful. Her team has previously created unforgettable weddings at and .
Ashley Creative Weddings & Events
- Dreaming of a decadent Gatsby-inspired wedding or a lavish poolside ceremony? These are the kinds of dreamy weddings this design and event planning team specializes in. Approaching events from a design lens, this full-service wedding team is prepared to customize and create just about anything, based on client specifications. So, leave the details to the experts – you’ll be in good hands with this team. They’ve collaborated with , among other venues.
Angelica Rose Events
- It’s no wonder why this boutique wedding planning company has been featured by The Knot, The Wedding Industry Awards and Strictly Weddings. Its full-service planning team tackles all weddings tasks such as the budget breakdown, venue and vendor selection, décor and all the details, communicating with all involved parties, and much more. All elements are tailored for the venue and highly personalized to the couple. A venue they’ve worked with previously is .
Jennifer Mary Events
- Your wedding is going to look and feel like pure luxury with Jenny and her team by your side. Featured in Bridal Guide and Style Me Pretty for their meticulous approach to creating the perfect day, this team offers couples four different wedding packages ranging from coordination to full or partial wedding planning and intimate elopements. So, no matter where you might be in the wedding planning process, this team is ready to jump in. One incredible off-the-Strip venue they’ve worked with is .
- Since 2010, this seasoned team of four has provided topnotch wedding planning services to produce incredible, once-in-a-lifetime weddings. Veterans to the industry and members of the Wedding International Professionals Association means they’ve also got connections to the best vendors. Services include design and full and partial wedding planning, tackling everything from timelines and guest lists to budgets and vendor selections. and are two properties they’ve pulled off incredible celebrations at in the past.
Simply Weddings Las Vegas
- The award-winning team – including The Knot Best of Weddings 2022 and 2023 – produces exceptional weddings that are just as unique as each couple’s love story. They offer full and partial wedding planning, day of coordination, elopement services, and micro weddings. Owner Cristina is a trilingual powerhouse, certified as a meeting & events catering and guest service professional. She is passionate and dedicated to going above and beyond for her clients in every sense. One property the team has worked with in the past is .
- Cactus Collective specializes in planning intimate, offbeat destination micro weddings (50 or fewer guests) and unique, picturesque elopements. As seen on Bridal Guide and The New York Times, this team will make your day about as magical as it gets. The talented team previously planned weddings at .
Las Vegas Wedding Venues That Offer Planning & Packages
- Has a variety of packages with options for your wedding, including offerings for photos and video, flowers, your wedding reception, and five chapels to choose from with indoor and outdoor options. The betrothed couple can also enjoy wedding-day salon and spa services.
- Offers luxury, first-class, customized wedding services along with four outdoor and indoor venues to choose from, like the famous Volcano, which can be timed to erupt as part of the ceremony for an evening wedding.
- Provides traditional and unique Las Vegas wedding venues, including the Venezia Fountain Terrace, a popular outdoor choice. Tailored packages include options for photographers, music, florists and catering.
- Wedding planning services include floral services, cakes and catering, photography and wedding décor. Packages include color prints, luxury transportation and unique venue locations such as the Shark Reef Aquarium, where you can have sharks swimming overhead as you say “I do.”
There you have it, a wide selection of incredible Las Vegas wedding planners at your disposal to plan the perfect day! Check out all these incredible wedding venues in Las Vegas to help you narrow down your perfect spot. And if you’re not sure where to honeymoon, don’t forget to consider staying in Vegas. There’s plenty to do and fun to be had!