Las Vegas is a restaurant mecca designed to quell any craving. With endless options to choose from, this guide makes it easier to kick off your culinary adventure. Cheers!
If you’re looking to indulge, Las Vegas’ steakhouses are where you need to go. All unique in their own way, you’ll feel the exclusivity the moment you walk in. Whether you want a contemporary or classic steakhouse dining experience, Las Vegas has just the spot for you. And don’t fret if meat isn’t your thing – many of these places offer vegan and vegetarian options that will make even the staunchest carnivore ask for another bite.
- PRIME Steakhouse at Bellagio Resort & Casino
- Old Homestead Steakhouse at Caesars Palace
- Barry’s Downtown Prime at Circa Resort & Casino
- Oscar’s Steakhouse at the Plaza Hotel & Casino
- T-Bones Chophouse at Red Rock Casino, Resort & Spa
- Bazaar Meat by José Andrés at SAHARA Las Vegas
- Top of the World at The STRAT Hotel,Casino & SkyPod
Sometimes you just need some familiar, comforting food to satisfy any craving and put a smile on your face. From classic homestyle dishes and deli delights to new twists on old favorites and big bites, Vegas has you covered.
- Gordon Ramsay HELL’S KITCHEN at Caesars Palace
- The Front Yard at Ellis Island Hotel, Casino & Brewery
- Freedom Beat at Downtown Grand
- Tableau at Wynn Las Vegas
- The Kitchen at Commons Club at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas
- Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas
Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer has all of your favorite comfort foods, along with some of the most spectacular shakes you’ll ever see. VEGAS ON gives you an inside look at what’s cooking inside this popular restaurant at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas.
You can never go wrong with a classic Italian dish. Sharing is caring, so grab a friend and enjoy a family-style bowl of pasta or split a pizza. You can eat your way through celebrity-chef cuisine or pull up a chair to dining with a view.
- LAGO by Julian Serrano at Bellagio Resort & Casino
- Scarpetta at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Pizza Cake by Buddy V. at Harrah’s Las Vegas Hotel and Casino
- Maggiano's Little Italy at Fashion Show Las Vegas
- Matteo’s Ristorante Italiano at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas
- Cipriani at Wynn Las Vegas
- Bottiglia at Green Valley Ranch Resort, Spa & Casino
- Brezza at Resorts World Las Vegas
- Kassi Beach Club at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas
These restaurants bring the inspired traditional flavors of Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese and Korean cuisine to life. From hand-pulled noodles and dumplings to savory sushi and beyond, no other destination brings together a collection of Asian delicacies like Las Vegas.
- FUHU at The District at Resorts World Las Vegas
- Zuma at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Chin Chin Cafe & Sushi Bar at New York-New York Hotel & Casino
- Boathouse at Palace Station Hotel & Casino
- Mott 32 at The Palazzo at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas
- Wazuzu at Wynn Las Vegas
- Tim Ho Wan at Palms Casino Resort
- Din Tai Fung at ARIA Resort & Casino
- Nobu at Paris Las Vegas
Take your Vegas getaway south of the border while dining at these top Latin-inspired restaurants. Guests can turn up the heat and add a little spice to their night by enjoying delicious dishes at these destination hot spots, which are now open.
- Blue Iguana Authentic Mexican Cuisine at Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
- Cadillac Mexican Kitchen at Golden Nugget
- El Segundo Sol at Fashion Show Las Vegas
- Señor Frog’s at Treasure Island
- Chica at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas
- Border Grill at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino
- ¡VIVA! at Resorts World Las Vegas
- Casa Calavera at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas
Now that you know a few of the many delicious dining options that Las Vegas has to offer, make your reservations, and enjoy!