Las Vegas is a food mecca that offers delectable cuisine designed to quell any craving. With endless options to choose from, we’ve broken it down into common categories to make it easier to choose where you take your culinary adventure. Welcome back to our table.
If you’re looking to indulge, Las Vegas steak houses are where you need to go. All unique in their own way, you’ll feel the exclusivity the moment you walk in. Whether you want a contemporary dining experience or an old-school, vintage Vegas meal, we have just the spot for you. And don’t fret if meat isn’t your thing – many of these places offer vegan and vegetarian options that will make even the staunchest carnivore ask for another bite. These meat havens have reopened:
- Prime Steakhouse at Bellagio Las Vegas
- Old Homestead Steakhouse at Caesars Palace Las Vegas
- STK at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Oscar’s Steakhouse at the Plaza Hotel & Casino
- T-Bones at Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa
- Bazaar Meat by José Andrés at SAHARA Las Vegas
- Top of the World Restaurant at The STRAT Hotel, Casino & SkyPod
Sometimes you just need some familiar, comforting food to satisfy any craving and put a smile on your face. From classic homestyle dishes and deli delights to new twists on old favorites and big bites, Vegas has you covered. Check out these spots now open:
You can never go wrong with a good, classic Italian dish. Sharing is caring, so grab a friend and enjoy a family-style bowl of pasta or split a pizza. Now open, you can eat your way through celebrity-chef cuisine or pull up a chair to dining with a view. These delicious eats are available for dining:
- LAGO by Julian Serrano at Bellagio Las Vegas
- Scarpetta at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- PizzaCake by Buddy V. at Harrah’s Las Vegas
- Il Fornaio at New York-New York Hotel & Casino
- Matteo’s Ristorante Italiano at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas
- Cipriani at Wynn Las Vegas
- Bottiglia at Green Valley Ranch
These restaurants bring the inspired traditional flavors of Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese and Korean cuisine to life. From hand-pulled noodles and dumplings to savory sushi and beyond, no other destination brings together a collection of Asian delicacies like Las Vegas.
- Noodles at Bellagio Las Vegas
- zuma at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Chin Chin Cafe & Sushi Bar at New York-New York Hotel & Casino
- Boathouse at Palace Station Hotel & Casino
- Mott 32 at The Palazzo Resort
- Wazuzu at Wynn Las Vegas
Take your Vegas getaway south of the border while dining at these top Latin-inspired restaurants. Guests can turn up the heat and add a little spice to their night by enjoying delicious dishes at these destination hot spots, which are now open.
- Blue Iguana Authentic Mexican Cuisine at Circus Circus Las Vegas
- Cadillac Mexican Kitchen at Golden Nugget
- China Poblano at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Señor Frogs at Treasure Island Hotel and Casino
- Chica at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas
Now that you know what’s open, go ahead and dig in! And while you’re enjoying all the amazing food Las Vegas has to offer, don’t forget to be mindful of your surroundings and thoughtful of others: keeping your distance, wearing mandatory face coverings and washing your hands. Be #VegasSmart.