If you’re looking to have some #OnlyVegas experiences on your birthday, then we have the list for you.
1. For a vintage Vegas dining experience, try the new Bugsy & Meyer’s Steakhouse at Flamingo Las Vegas. Enjoy modern steak house cuisine in the main dining room and then slip into The Count Room speakeasy afterward for cocktails.
2. For a vintage steakhouse experience, try Barry’s Downtown Prime at Circa which takes old school steakhouse fare and gives it a modern makeover. Celebrate your day the right way with the finest steaks and seafood, creative cocktails and outstanding service.
3. When you want to make your b-day meal an event, The X Pot at the Grand Canal Shoppes is the place to ignite all five senses. They make the age-old tradition of hot pot memorable with robot servers, interactive animation entertainment and a collection of additional Asian-fusion cuisine.
4. Vegas is the hub of the luxurious lounge. For a stylish version of the classic bar, CASBAR Lounge located inside SAHARA Las Vegas features a menu for connoisseurs of cocktail culture.
5. An intimate cocktail room in the Fremont East Entertainment District, Downtown Cocktail Room is both upscale lounge and low-brow bar. The seasonal, hand-crafted original and classic cocktails are unique and delicious and show that it knows what it’s doing.
6. For those with a more refined taste, a visit to the Tea Lounge within the Waldorf Astoria is in order. Sip tea and partake in delicious canapés before meandering upstairs to enjoy Hotel Bar's breathtaking views from the 23rd floor. Take a birthday selfie to commemorate.
7. For a shopping experience that doubles as an adventure, the Grand Canal Shoppes weaves along The Venetian Resort’s canals and boasts some high-end brands. There’s plenty of great things to eat and see while you’re there too.
8. Get yourself something nice at the Las Vegas North Premium Outlets. Featuring a wide range of designer and brand-name outlets offering savings of up to 65%, you can treat yourself to more than one gift.
9. Feeling like a birthday splurge? For upscale retail therapy, you cannot miss Via Bellagio at Bellagio Las Vegas. For all of your retail favorites, hit up Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood.
10. Throw yourself into your new year with three thrill rides at The STRAT Hotel, Casino & SkyPod. At 108 stories, it’s the highest up you’ll probably ever scream, “Happy birthday to me!”
11. Take your b-day off-roading with a Pink Jeep Tour. Load up into a one-of-a-kind rugged, yet luxurious, all-terrain vehicle and go for a wild ride through desert landscape areas inaccessible to most.
12. If you asked for an adrenaline rush for your birthday, check out SlotZilla, the world’s ultimate zipline located at the Fremont Street Experience in Downtown Las Vegas. Take off from the lower level or launch from the upper level to zip and zoom under the world’s largest video screen.
13. With its retreat-like feel, Qua Baths + Spa at Caesars Palace Las Vegas will have you saying “ahhhh” in no time. Make sure to take full advantage of the Roman baths and the snowy Arctic Ice Room.
14. The Spa at Wynn is a beloved favorite and recipient of the Forbes Travel Guide’s Five-Star Award. The Forest of Dreams Ritual blends heated bamboo and stones, leaving you feeling like a new person.
15. Fusing the best aspects of spa and wellness together, The Red Rock Spa by Well & Being at Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa will leave your mind and body enlightened and energized for your new year.
With so many ways to celebrate an unforgettable birthday in Las Vegas, there will be no shortage of memorable experiences.