When you’re dreading next Monday by Wednesday, it’s time to shake things up—and Las Vegas is the perfect place to do so. Take a break, get back in touch with the real you, and finally burn some of those use-or-lose vacation hours. Here are 8 reasons why Vegas is the answer to making your week instantly better.
1. If your usual morning routine involves circling for a meter while running late for everything, it’s time to fall back in love with the downtown experience and revitalized Downtown Las Vegas has you covered.
2. Trade in your brown bag for fine dining at Top of the World in The STRAT Hotel, Casino & Skypod. It’s not a tough call—your same old sandwich while answering emails, or gourmet meals with a rotating view of Vegas?
3. If your latest shopping excursions involved toilet paper or cat litter, it’s time for an upgrade. Indulge your shopping urges at The Forum Shops at Caesars—or seek out one-of-a-kind treasures at the Beauty & Essex in The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
4. There’s nothing like sleeping in on a weekday instead of showing up early for another boring meeting. So, turn off your alarm and enjoy a king bed—minus any signs of spreadsheets—in a luxury room overlooking The Strip.
6. If the bar around the corner is starting to feel a little flat, it might be time to elevate your happy hour—550 feet above the ground. You don’t need to be a high roller to experience happy hour on the High Roller at The LINQ Promenade + Experience, the world’s tallest observation wheel.
7. Your ergonomic desk chair has nothing on the relaxation experts at The Spa at the Golden Nugget or The Spa at ARIA. An aromatherapy scalp massage can work wonders on a tired mind, and your achy back doesn’t stand a chance against Vegas’ best hot stone and deep tissue massages.
8. If your daily commute involves crawling along at a snail’s pace and memorizing bumper stickers, it’s time for a major change of perspective—and transportation. Get a bird’s-eye view of The Strip with a private Maverick Helicopter tour, or expand your horizons with an awe-inspiring flight through the Grand Canyon. It’s the perfect thing to make your commute feel far, far away.
When you’ve stopped smiling at your co-worker’s cheesy jokes, and your internal eyerolls are starting to become external, it’s time to hit the refresh button—on your life. Turn your week around with a midweek getaway to Vegas, and come back as a whole new you.