You’ve made a list … and checked it twice. But don’t forget to take care of someone truly special who deserves a gift this holiday season. YOU! Treat yourself to a Las Vegas getaway and get into the holiday spirit while you’re at it. Some suggestions to make your Vegas adventure a jolly one:
1. The Ice Rink at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas: Skate across 4,200 square feet of real ice and roast s’mores by the firepits.
2. Leave the cooking to us: Las Vegas restaurants feature themed menus throughout the holiday season, from casual holiday fare to multicourse meals with all the fixings.
3. The Bellagio Conservatory and Botanical Gardens: The conservatory transforms into a winter wonderland, featuring a polar bear family made with white carnations.
4. Find the perfect gift for yourself, and everyone on your list: Stroll through amazing shopping venues to fill your holiday needs.
5. ’Tis the (hockey, football, basketball, rodeo) season: The Vegas Golden Knights, Wrangler National Finals Rodeo, Mitsubishi Las Vegas Bowl and Continental Tire Vegas Hoops Classic are just some of the great live sports you can see in Las Vegas this winter.
6. Ethel M. Chocolates Cactus Garden Holiday Lights: Stroll through three acres of holiday fun from dusk till 10 p.m. nightly.
7. Festive fun at Holiday at the Park: Enjoy live entertainment and a variety of interactive experiences throughout the season.
8. Rock out with twice the Holiday Havoc: Thirty Seconds to Mars highlights the first of two nights of Holiday Havoc concerts. The first show is at Park Theater at Park MGM, while the following night, 311 headlines at the Pearl Theater at the Palms.
9. Experience The Nutcracker: See this holiday classic at The Smith Center for the Performing Arts, performed by Nevada Ballet Theatre.
10. Glittering Lights at Las Vegas Motor Speedway: See millions of festive light arrangements on a 2½ mile ride, all without getting out of the car.