Shake off those winter blahs and spring (literally) into only-in-Vegas pool parties that will erase all memories of snow and cold. Grab some sunscreen and meet us at the pool. You can thank us later.
Splash and Dance
- Get ready for a revamped WET REPUBLIC Ultra Pool at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino in time for the 2020 pool season. The longest-running pool party in Vegas adds more plunge pools, expanded performance area, swankier cabanas and bungalows and more daylife options.
- WET REPUBLIC and LIQUID Pool Lounge at ARIA Resort & Casino up the ante with weekly award-winning DJs including Calvin Harris, Tiësto, Zedd, Steve Aoki, Martin Garrix, to name drop a few.
- Marquee Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas invites you to dance the day away as it kicks off another season of high-energy pool parties, fueled by world-renowned DJs and recording artists.
- DAYLIGHT Beach Club at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino continues to revolutionize open-air entertainment as a go-to daylife destination. Be a true baller at the VIP cabanas and stage tables, while splashing out to high-profile performances.
- Looking for multiple pool party spots, but don’t want the inconvenience of resort hopping? Caesars Palace Las Vegas has just what you need. The Venus Pool + Lounge and Neptune Pool awaits you with action-packed poolside retreats, complete with DJs, drinks and floaties! And you won’t miss a moment of fun at the Apollo Pool’s poolside games, weekend barbecues, live DJs and more.
- Drai’s Beachclub at The Cromwell brings the fun when the dazzling, one-of-a-kind multi-level rooftop oasis opens for the season. With two full-service bars, more than 75 luxurious bottle service tables, the world’s most celebrated DJs and chart-topping performers in the EDM and dance scene and unmatched views of the Strip, you’ll never want to leave.
- With 14 cabanas and cushy daybeds, Flamingo GO Pool Dayclub returns with a sizzling lineup of headlining performers – Vanilla Ice, Jay Sean and Hot Chelle Ray – as well as rotating resident DJs, daily themed parties and more.
- A seductive and entertaining alternative to mega pool parties on The Strip, JEMAA - The NoMad Pool Party at Park MGM constantly delivers an energized and award-winning daytime rooftop pool party. Featuring signature Cocktail Explosions, poolside service and DJs and artists delivering nuanced music programming, you’ll celebrate all weekend long.
- Encore Beach Club at Encore Las Vegas once again jumps into wet and wild fun. Home to artists like David Guetta, Kygo and The Chainsmokers, the venue has 26 cabanas stocked with their own refrigerators and flat-screen TVs, along with plush daybeds allowing you to enjoy the pool party in total comfort.
Fun in the Sun
- This season, Bare Pool Lounge at The Mirage Hotel & Casino has enhanced the secluded, adults-only tropical ambiance with sounds from the hottest DJs, along with refreshing specialty cocktails and poolside snacks.
- With seven different pool experiences, the Garden of the Gods Pool Oasis at Caesars Palace Las Vegas is exactly that. Swim, catch some rays or rent a cabana in complete luxury – there’s a pool for every mood.
- Relax in the sunshine at the Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas featuring eight luxurious poolside cabanas along with the Pool Bar and delicious poolside fare – including hourly complimentary passed frozen fruit and Evian spritzes.
- The Aquatic Club at The Venetian Las Vegas is an exclusive 21+ pool experience offering up privacy and style with a twist, inspired by old school swim, racquet and lawn clubs of the past. Every day brings new experiences for you to discover, including throwback pool cocktails, art-adorned cabanas and a lively array of music.
- The Pool at the Plaza in Downtown Las Vegas is making waves on the roof top pool deck giving you plenty of space for relaxation and entertainment. Hit up the poolside food truck with a revamped food and cocktail menu, monthly cocktail features and a Cabana 101 special – buy a select bottle of liquor for $101 and your cabana rental fee is on the house.
- If you’re looking for an exclusive pool scene, Moorea Beach Club at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino is just the spot. The European-style pool features dipping pools, daybeds, opium beds, sand cabanas and a private pavilion with five villas. DJs provide the soundtrack spinning poolside and dazzling cocktails and light bites complete the pool party experience.
- Delano Beach Club is a posh yet playful take on the Las Vegas pool scene with comfortable seating options including 16 cabanas and customized touches like an in-water chess set.
- The Tropicana Pool at Tropicana Las Vegas debuts an all-new pool menu of delectable summer bites to be enjoyed under the sun in the tropical setting of palm trees and flowing waterfalls. Try your luck at one of the swim-up pool blackjack tables while sipping your favorite summer cocktail.
- M Resort Spa Casino brings back DayDream Pool Club pool party every Saturday and Sunday this season. The adults-only oasis features DJs, lush surroundings, a unique ice-railed bar, an infinity-edge pool and newly upgraded VIP amenities, including luxurious cabanas.
- You’ll feel like you’re at Carnival in Brazil at VooDoo Beach at Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino. The tropical complex includes four different pool areas, cascading waterfalls, three whirlpools and two bars where you can enjoy specialty cocktails made by flair bartenders.
No matter how you decide to test the waters on your next visit, Las Vegas always keeps you cool by the pool.