Las Vegas is known as the Entertainment Capital of the World for a reason; it’s always evolving, and so are the shows. Ranging from comedy to magic to adult revues, shows continue to reopen, and new interactive attractions add to the entertainment landscape.
Laugh ‘til You Cry
These comedians and impressionists are sure to tickle your funny and provide some much-needed comedic relief.
- Brad Garrett’s Comedy Club – now in Studios A&B inside MGM Grand Hotel & Casino – brings back legendary comedians and the next generation of comics to entertain fans in the place they call home in Las Vegas, Wednesday through Sunday.
- Comedian extraordinaire – and the man with the box of tricks – Carrot Top, is back – and socially distanced – at the Luxor Theater inside Luxor Hotel and Casino.
- Laugh it up with different live comedy events each week at the L.A. Comedy Club inside The STRAT Hotel, Casino & Skypod.
- Tropicana Las Vegas is entertaining guests once again with the legendary impersonations and comedy of Rich Little and the hottest comedy acts in the business at the Laugh Factory.
- At Harrah’s Las Vegas, “America’s Got Talent” finalist TAPE FACE sticks his comedy routine to the stage at The House of Tape with a silent sensation you have to experience to believe.
Now You See It…
Las Vegas and magic go hand-in-hand. These amazing magicians will leave you wondering what is real and what is not.
- Hailed as the "greatest illusionist of our time," David Copperfield returned to the David Copperfield Theater inside MGM Grand to perform his grand illusions during his stage production Live The Impossible.
- MAT FRANCO – MAGIC REINVENTED NIGHTLY reopens at The LINQ Hotel + Experience as a revamped version of the production Thursday, April 29. The show will feature new, never-before-seen interactive magic acts from the America’s Got Talent winner.
- Tropicana Las Vegas is amusing guests once again with the fantastic pranks, illusions and audience participation with Murray the Magician.
- Piff the Magic Dragon performs at the conveniently-named “Piff the Magic Dragon Theatre” at Flamingo Las Vegas accompanied by his magic dog Mr. Piffles. The show features their signature approach to conjuring that puts a new twist on the traditional magic show.
A Twist on the Variety Show
Dancing, singing, acrobatics, comedy – these shows deliver on those, and so much more.
- Be captivated by thrilling performances that showcase the incredible talents of over 30 artists from around the world – including dancers, acrobats and aerialists – at Extravaganza – The Vegas Spectacular inside Bally’s Las Vegas. See some of the most glamorous costumes and sizzling dance numbers three times daily at the Jubilee Theater.
- Resident Las Vegas headliner Gordie Brown returned to The Showroom at the Golden Nugget Las Vegas to deliver an exhilarating show of music and laughs, making him one of the most sought-after impressionist comedians.
- Jabbawockeez, the world-famous dance crew, performs Monday through Thursday at the MGM Grand Garden Arena at MGM Grand. TIMELESS, the dance troupe’s fourth stage production, is a hypnotic voyage into the visionary minds of the masked members.
- The STRAT Hotel, Casino & Skypod invite you to take in the iconic dance moves and timeless hits of the King of Pop at MJ LIVE, the No. 1 Michael Jackson tribute show in the world.
- Terry Fator, ventriloquist and winner of season two of America’s Got Talent, brought his new show Terry Fator: Who's the Dummy Now? to New York-New York Hotel & Casino. The Thursday – Sunday performances are filled with music, comedy and of course, puppets!
- And it's Saturday Night Fever five nights a week with The Australian Bee Gees Show – A Tribute to the Bee Gees on the Thunderland stage at Excalibur Hotel & Casino.
For those wanting a little spice with their entertainment, look no further than these sultry stage shows.
- ABSINTHE by Spiegelworld returned its blend of carnival and spectacle to the center-Strip stage at Caesars Palace. Guests can expect cabaret-style seating inside the Spiegeltent, which will allow parties of two to six to reserve tables positioned no less than six feet apart, while still feeling close to the action five nights a week.
- ATOMIC SALOON SHOW (also by Spiegelworld) is swinging open the saloon doors once again at Grand Canal Shoppes inside The Venetian Resort Las Vegas starting May 5, 2021. Performing two shows Wednesday through Sunday, 108 guests can enjoy the wild ride at cabaret table seating spread across two levels.
- Las Vegas’ iconic female revue, FANTASY, along with master of ceremonies Murray Sawchuck (Murray the Magician at Tropicana Las Vegas), is back with sultry song and dance numbers at the Luxor Theater inside Luxor Hotel and Casino.
- Australia’s hottest act and No.1 revue show in the world, Thunder From Down Under is back to rev up pulses and dance the night away Wednesday through Monday on the Thunderland stage at Excalibur Hotel & Casino.
- Provocative, daring and scintillating, X Burlesque brings fantasies to the stage in a bubbly production show led by a troupe of gorgeous dancers at the X Burlesque Theatre shows at Flamingo Las Vegas.
- The sultry adult revue, X Country, has returned to the stage at Harrah’s Cabaret at Harrah’s Las Vegas with sexy shows five nights a week.
A well-loved festival and a new art installation are sure to leave you with a renewed sense of wonder.
- Life is Beautiful is back – live! The three-day celebration that unifies the concepts of art, music, food, comedy and ideas return to Downtown Las Vegas September 17-19. Featuring artists like Billie Eilish, Green Day, A$AP Rocky, Haim, Ludacris, and more! After a year pause, the festival will once again taker over 18 city blocks with unparalleled talent, world-renowned culinary offerings, experiential artists and more.
After international stops in Asia, the Middle East and Europe, Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience, is now open inside AREA15. This is the first time a digitally immersive and virtual reality experience of this scale, featuring the art of Vincent Van Gogh, will be seen in the United States. The timed 35-minute sensory exhibit fills the 360-degree PORTAL and makes visitors feel they have stepped into the famous artist’s masterpieces. Catch the immersive experience through July 5.
- Omega Mart – one of the most-anticipated installations at AREA15 – is now open. The Santa Fe-based arts and entertainment company Meow Wolf opened the one-of-a-kind supermarket store and portal to the otherworldly. Spanning 52,000 square feet, Omega Mart is the work of hundreds of creatives on staff and more than 50 collaborating visual and musical artists from all over the world.
No matter how you like your entertainment, you’re sure to find it all in Las Vegas.