When it comes to choosing a dress for your Las Vegas wedding, truly anything goes! You could play it safe with a classic style, go contemporary with a sleek, modern look, or be a risk-taker with a sexy gown. We’ve rounded up some of our favorite straight-off-the-runway wedding dresses that are perfect for Las Vegas weddings!
1. We imagine the perfect Las Vegas wedding dress as a classic with a twist, and this Maggie Sottero gown is a perfect example. We love the sleek and clean silhouette, and the beaded capelet (with the fabulous fringe sleeves) gives it that sense of fun and movement.
2. A Vegas wedding dress doesn’t have to be over-the-top glamorous to make a statement. This two-piece look from BHLDN features a crop top and a short skirt for a contemporary look that’s party-ready.
3. Just because you’re getting married in Las Vegas doesn’t mean you can’t don the ultimate princess ball gown. We particularly love this Watters style for a few reasons—the light and airy ruffled skirt, the sparkly beaded bodice, and the flattering sweetheart neckline with spaghetti straps. We particularly adore this gown for a grand ballroom wedding at one of Vegas’ many hotels.
4. You’ll shine as bright as the Strip’s neon lights with a sparkly beaded wedding dress like this one from Lazaro. We love the dramatic trumpet silhouette and the intricate detail on this gorgeous style.
5. Many Vegas brides choose to switch from a more conservative ceremony dress to a fun and flirty reception style. This Hayley Paige dress definitely fits the bill for the latter! We love the cutout bodice detail and the adorable feathered skirt—it’s feminine and sexy at once!
6. If you’re planning a boho chic Vegas wedding, this may be the perfect gown. This Justin Alexander look features long sleeves and sparkly metallic details for a look that combines hippie-chic with glamorous flair.
7. A Vegas wedding gown doesn’t have to be all-out dramatic to be incredible. This David’s Bridal look features beaded side panels for a subtle yet sexy look that’s ideal for a more intimate wedding celebration.
8. Sheer lingerie-inspired details are a definite trend from the New York runways and this romantic Morilee by Madeline Gardner gown combines sexiness and romance. We love the fit-to-flare silhouette for a flattering touch.
9. Take your inspiration from Hollywood glamour when choosing your Las Vegas wedding dress. This Anna Maier gown features a beaded halter neckline and a sleek sheath silhouette, which takes you from the red carpet down the aisle.
10. Vegas is such an eclectic city, we recommend looking for a gown that matches that vibe. This Allure Bridals gown combines a sultry deep v-neckline with ultra-feminine lace and a sleek and modern silhouette—it’s ideal for the bride who truly wants a wedding gown that has it all!
Created in Partnership with WeddingWire