Video Chat, Vegas Style
Right now, we’re all staying home and getting together virtually. For many of us that means hanging out on video conferencing with friends, family or colleagues for happy hours, birthdays or Saturday night dance parties. So, the next time you log on, do it like you’re in Vegas. Whether you want to be by the Fountains of Bellagio, on Fremont Street, up in the High Roller or in the club, virtual Vegas is your oyster!
Here’s how to change your background on Zoom or Microsoft Teams:
- Find your favorite Vegas virtual video or photo backgrounds below and save them to your computer or device. This will work on your computer and mobile Zoom app.
- To add a background on Zoom:
- Once you’re logged into Zoom, open your account settings or click the up arrow next to “Start Video” in the lower left corner.
- Select “Choose a Virtual Background” then press the plus sign to upload the photo or video of your choice.
- To add a background on Microsoft Teams:
- Once you are in a video call, click on the “More Actions” button (three dots) at the bottom of the screen, and select “Show background effects”.
- Select “Add New” to add a photo of your choice.
For further instructions on setting up your virtual background, please reference Zoom's official guidelines and/or Microsoft Teams guidelines.
You’ll be spinning in the club or lounging poolside in no time.
Click on the images below to download your favorite Vegas backgrounds. If you use a Vegas background during a meeting or group chat, tag us @Vegas or it didn’t happen!