The great thing about breakfast is that it won't judge you.
Long day of sightseeing ahead? Breakfast will give you the energy to take it on. Recovering from a long night? Breakfast will help you ease into the rest of the day. It still IS that long night? It's all good. Breakfast will satisfy any late night/early morning cravings, no questions asked.
1. Hash House A Go-Go (three Vegas locations: Plaza, Rio and LINQ): Looking for oversized portions and creative menu offerings with tons of flavor? Can't go wrong here.
2. Pantry at The Mirage: Wholesome breakfast favorites in a comfortable atmosphere, served 24/7. You'll feel right at home when you raid this Pantry.
3. The Henry at The Cosmopolitan: Incredible breakfast options served 24 hours. You can also enjoy classic cocktails and create your own "Breakfast of Champions," Vegas style.
4. Peppermill Fireside Lounge: On the north end of the Strip, you can find tasty 24-hour breakfast deals and then kick back in the lounge afterward.
5. Northside Cafe at SLS Las Vegas: French-press coffees, juices, and a full breakfast menu served around the clock. Dig in.
7. Siegel's 1941 at El Cortez: This cozy 150-seat restaurant harkens back to the golden age of Vegas. For a late-night breakfast downtown with some atmosphere, Siegel's 1941 is the perfect choice.
8. Mr. Lucky's Cafe at Hard Rock Hotel: Off the Strip? If you're looking for a delicious breakfast any time of day, you're always in luck at Mr. Lucky's.
9. Grand Cafe (Red Rock Resort, Green Valley Ranch and other Station Casinos properties): Delicious skillet meals and other breakfast faves are served all day, every day at any of the Grand Cafe locations inside Station Casinos resorts.
10. Bouchon at The Venetian: Enjoy bistro classics in a beautiful garden poolside setting. A great way to start the day.