1. ELIGIBILITY: The “Five Million Vegas Love Stories Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older (“Entrant”). Employees, officers, and directors including immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and members of the same household, whether or not related) of the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (“LVCVA”) (the “Sponsor”), PCG365, LLC (the “Administrator”) and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes (“Related Entities”) are not eligible to participate or win a Prize (as defined below in Section 5). The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation. You will need to have internet access as of the date of entry to participate in this Sweepstakes. If Entering this Sweepstakes using the designated hashtag, #5MLoveSweeps, you will need to have an active and non-protected Instagram account or sign up for a free Instagram account at www.Instagram.com; or an active and non-protected Twitter account or sign up for a free Twitter account at www.Twitter.com
2. TIMING: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 AM Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) on February 1, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 PM Pacific Daylight Savings Time (“PDT”) on June 30, 2022 (“Sweepstakes Period”). During the Sweepstakes Period, there will be a total of five (5) Entry Periods as follows:
Entries received in previous Entry Periods but not selected as a Grand Prize Winner will be rolled over into subsequent Entry Periods.
3. TWO (2) WAYS TO ENTER: To enter, during the Sweepstakes Period, (A) Go to www.VisitLasVegas.com and complete the Official Entry Form by submitting your complete name, a valid email address and an essay in five hundred (500) words or less about your wedding that took place in Las Vegas, NV and upload one (1) photograph of you and your spouse during your Wedding and identify the location of the photograph; or (B) Upload and post one (1) photograph of you and your spouse during your Wedding that took place in Las Vegas, NV on either Instagram.com or Twitter.com using the hashtag #5MLoveSweeps (A and B, individually defined as “Entry” and collectively defined as “Entries”). The hashtag #5MLoveSweeps must be used if you are entering this Sweepstakes via Instagram.com or Twitter.com. Any Entry posted on Instagram.com or Twitter.com that does not include the designated hashtag #5MLoveSweeps will be considered void and the Entry will be disqualified. By posting an Entry on Instagram.com or Twitter.com, each Entrant consents to receive from the Sponsor or Administrator an Instagram direct message or a Twitter direct message notifying him/her that he/she is a potential Grand Prize Winner. Entrants who enter via Instagram.com or Twitter.com must have a public Instagram account or public Twitter account to receive a direct message. Entries that are posted by a protected Instagram account or protected Twitter account will not be accepted. Enter as often as your wish, however each photograph must be different. Use of automated entry or similar devices as defined herein but not limited to, aggregator sites and or provided links, or contracted services, which are used to participate, “game” or subvert the Sweepstakes is prohibited and all Entries submitted or otherwise effectuated through such devices are void and will not be honored in any way. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes, or whom Sponsor believes to be causing malfunction, error, fraudulent activity of any kind, disruption or damage will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to void any Entry made through robotic, automatic, mechanical, programmed or similar submission duplication method and Sweepstakes Entries made through any third-party website will be disqualified.
Entries posted at VisitLasVegas.com, Instagram.com and Twitter.com may not contain, as determined by Sponsor’s sole discretion, any content that:
Is sexually explicit or suggestive; unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane or pornographic; obscene or offensive;
Feature celebrities, public figures or animated characters;
Promotes excess consumption of alcohol; or promotes illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons, or any particular political agenda or message;
Defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies;
Contains trademarks, trade names or copyrighted materials owned by others, except those owned by Sponsor for which Sponsor has provided entrant a limited license to use as it relates to the Sweepstakes. Such logos that can be used could be Hotels, Casinos, Restaurants, Theaters, Shopping Malls and any of the Attractions in Las Vegas;
Contains any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names (other than just first name), email or street addresses;
Communicates messages inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate;
Contains competitive products of Sponsor; and/or
Violates any law or infringes upon the rights of any other person or company.
By posting your Entry at VisitLasVegas.com or using the designated hashtag #5MLoveSweeps on Instagram.com or Twitter.com, as defined herein may be included in Sponsor’s commercial materials as well as at Sponsor’s website and/or social media platforms. Sponsor reserves the right to monitor Entries prior to posting on Sponsor’s social media platforms, including but not limited to Instagram or Twitter. Sponsor has no obligation to use or post any Entry submitted by any Entrant. The use of any Entry by Sponsor or any Released Entity does not have any effect on the Sweepstakes or the winner selection process.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Twitter. By submitting an Entry, you understand that you are submitting your information to Sponsor. By entering this Sweepstakes, each Entrant waives, discharges and releases Instagram and Twitter from any and all liability associated with the Sweepstakes. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to Sponsor and not to Instagram or Twitter.
Entries posted are the views/opinions of the individual Entrant and do not reflect the views of Sponsor in any manner. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each Entrant grants Sponsor and the Released Entities a worldwide, irrevocable, exclusive, assignable, transferable, unqualified, unrestricted, royalty-free license and right to edit, modify, publish, use, reuse, distribute, display, copy and otherwise exploit the Entry or any part thereof (with or without the Entrant’s name and city/state), and any materials based thereon or derived therefrom, in any manner and in any media (whether now known or later developed), for any lawful purposes whatsoever (noncommercial or commercial), including, without limitation, for use in the commercial packaging and point-of-sale materials, and/or for promotion, marketing or advertising of Sponsor, or any Released Entity, each of their respective brands and/or products in any medium (whether now or hereafter known) throughout the world in perpetuity without further permission, notification, consideration, or payment to the Entrant, except where prohibited by law.
Company names, trademarks and/or logos other than those owned by Sponsor (as stated above), photographs, artwork, other copyrighted materials and the name, voice or likeness of any individual (collectively, “Third Party Intellectual Property”) may not be included in any Entry posted. Any Entry posted that includes any Third Party Intellectual Property (example: an individual in the Entrant is wearing branded merchandise with a proprietary brand logo) may be void if such use is deemed inappropriate, impermissible or illegal, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
By submitting an Entry, each Entrant: 1) irrevocably grants Sponsor a royalty-free exclusive license throughout the world to use, re-use, copy, publish, republish in whole or in part, edit, add to, modify, and rearrange the Entry in whatever media, including without limitation, to edit, rearrange, and/or copy the Entry for use in the promotion of Sponsor’s products and services, without further permission, consideration or payment to the Entrant, except where prohibited; 2) warrants and represents that the Entry is entirely the original creation/work of the Entrant and that use of the Entry as described herein will not violate any law or infringe upon the rights, title, claim or interest of any third party; 3) certifies that the Entrant is the creator and sole copyright owner of the Entry; 4) the Entry has not been previously published, and has not won previous awards, does not incorporate any material owned by any third party; and 5) the use of the Entry as described herein will not violate any law or infringe upon the rights of any third party. If, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, the Entry violates any law or infringes upon the rights of any third party, is inaccurate, incomplete or irregular in any way, or otherwise does not comply with these Official Rules or is deemed inappropriate, the Sponsor may eliminate the Entry.
Each Entrant forever waives in favor of Sponsor all rights of “Droit Moral” or “Moral of Authors” or any similar rights or principles of law that may preclude the use of the Entry (or any part thereof) as granted herein or require Entrant’s permission to use the Entry (or any part thereof) for the purposes stated herein.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT: Once the Entry is posted into the Sweepstakes, any such posting will be deemed made at the direction of the Entrant within the meaning of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and the Communications Decency Act. EACH ENTRANT REPRESENTS, UNDERSTANDS AND ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE/SHE WILL NOT BE PAID FOR OR RECEIVE ANY FORM OF COMPENSATION OR ROYALTY (OTHER THAN THE PRIZE STATED HEREIN) IN EXCHANGE FOR GRANTING SPONSOR THE NON-EXCLUSIVE LICENSE RIGHTS OR FOR ANY SUBSEQUENT USE OF ENTRY BY SPONSOR. If requested, Entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights Entrant is granting to use the Entry.
4. FIVE (5) RANDOM DRAWINGS/GRAND PRIZE WINNER SELECTION: ODDS OF WINNING: One (1) potential Grand Prize Winner will be randomly selected from among all Entries received in each Entry Period for a total of five (5) Random Drawings and five (5) Grand Prize Winners. The odds of winning in each Random Drawing depend upon the number of entries received in each Entry Period. The five (5) Random Drawings will be conducted on or about the following dates:
All Random Drawings will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization. Sweepstakes entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. Entries are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules. All Grand Prizes may not be awarded in the event an insufficient number of eligible Entries are received.
5. FIVE (5) GRAND PRIZES AND THEIR APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”): Five (5) Winners will each receive one (1) trip for Grand Prize Winner and one (1) Guest to Las Vegas, Nevada as follows:
Entry Period #1 Grand Prize: Grand Prize consists of : (i) round-trip, economy class air transportation from major commercial airport nearest Grand Prize Winner’s residence and Harry Reid International Airport in Las Vegas, Nevada; (ii) hotel accommodations for two (2) nights (one (1) double occupancy room, room and tax only) at the Venetian Resort Las Vegas; (iii) one (1) Couples Massage at the Canyon Ranch Spa located at the Venetian Resort Las Vegas valued at up to $500; (iv) one (1) Dinner voucher up to $400 redeemable at Catch Restaurant and one (1) Brunch voucher up to $200 redeemable at Bouchon Restaurant; (v) one (1) $200 Gift Card redeemable for stores located at the Fashion Show Mall; (vi) one (1) $100 Uber Gift Card; and (vii) two (2) tickets to the World’s Largest Vow Renewal Event on date designated by Sponsor. ARV of Entry Period #1 Grand Prize: $4,000.
Entry Period #2 Grand Prize: Grand Prize consists of: (i) round-trip, economy class air transportation from major commercial airport nearest Grand Prize Winner’s residence and Harry Reid International Airport in Las Vegas, Nevada; (ii) hotel accommodations for two (2) nights (one (1) double occupancy room, room and tax only) at the Caesars Palace Las Vegas Hotel; (iii) one (1) Couples Massage at the Qua Baths and Spa located at Caesars Palace Las Vegas Hotel valued at up to $500; (iv) one (1) Dinner voucher up to $400 redeemable at Top of the World Restaurant and one (1) Brunch voucher up to $200 redeemable at Giada Restaurant; (v) one (1) $200 Gift Card redeemable for stores located at the Miracle Mile; (vi) one (1) $100 Uber Gift Card; and (vii) two (2) tickets to the World’s Largest Vow Renewal Event on date designated by Sponsor. ARV of Entry Period #2 Grand Prize: $4,000.
Entry Period #3 Grand Prize: Grand Prize consists of: (i) round-trip, economy class air transportation from major commercial airport nearest Grand Prize Winner’s residence and Harry Reid International Airport in Las Vegas, Nevada; (ii) hotel accommodations for two (2) nights (one (1) double occupancy room, room and tax only) at the Resorts World Las Vegas Hotel; (iii) one (1) Couples Massage at the Awana Spa located at Resorts World Las Vegas Hotel valued at up to $500; (iv) one (1) Dinner voucher up to $400 redeemable at Gordan Ramsay Steak Restaurant and one (1) Brunch voucher up to $200 redeemable at Kassi Beach House Restaurant; (v) one (1) $200 Gift Card redeemable for stores located at The Forum Shops; (vi) one (1) $100 Uber Gift Card; and (vii) two (2) tickets to the World’s Largest Vow Renewal Event on date designated by Sponsor. ARV of Entry Period #3 Grand Prize: $4,000.
Entry Period #4 Grand Prize: Grand Prize consists of: (i) round-trip, economy class air transportation from major commercial airport nearest Grand Prize Winner’s residence and Harry Reid International Airport in Las Vegas, Nevada; (ii) hotel accommodations for two (2) nights (one (1) double occupancy room, room and tax only) at the MGM Grand Hotel & Casino; (iii) one (1) Couples Massage at the MGM Grand Spa valued at up to $500; (iv) one (1) Dinner voucher up to $400 redeemable at STK Restaurant and one (1) Brunch voucher up to $200 redeemable at Spago Restaurant; (v) one (1) $200 Gift Card redeemable for stores located at The Grand Canal Shoppes; (vi) one (1) $100 Uber Gift Card; and (vii) two (2) tickets to the World’s Largest Vow Renewal Event on date designated by Sponsor. ARV of Entry Period #4 Grand Prize: $4,000.
Entry Period #5 Grand Prize: Grand Prize consists of: (i) round-trip, economy class air transportation from major commercial airport nearest Grand Prize Winner’s residence and Harry Reid International Airport in Las Vegas, Nevada; (ii) hotel accommodations for two (2) nights (one (1) double occupancy room, room and tax only) at the Wynn Las Vegas Hotel; (iii) one (1) Couples Massage at the Spa at the Wynn Las Vegas Hotel valued at up to $500; (iv) one (1) Dinner voucher up to $400 redeemable at Barry’s Downtown Prime Restaurant and one (1) Brunch voucher up to $200 redeemable at Tableau Restaurant; (v) one (1) $200 Gift Card redeemable for stores located at Fashion Show Mall; (vi) one (1) $100 Uber Gift Card; and (vii) two (2) tickets to the World’s Largest Vow Renewal Event on date designated by Sponsor. ARV of Entry Period #5 Grand Prize: $4,000.
Total ARV of all prizes: up to $20,000. Each Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for any and all expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the Grand Prize trip description herein, including but not limited to, all ground transportation between Winner’s residence and airport of departure and while traveling in Las Vegas, Nevada, in-room hotel charges (e.g., mini-bar, room service, telephone, movies, etc.), meals, beverages, gratuities, gasoline, parking, tolls, souvenirs, insurance, travel upgrades, baggage fees and personal incidentals. Each Grand Prize Winner will be required to provide a valid credit card at the time of hotel check-in and will be solely responsible for any and all charges to Grand Prize Winner’s hotel room during his/her Grand Prize Trip. Selection of airline, departure airport and hotel is solely within Sponsor’s sole discretion. Each Grand Prize Winner must travel on dates in 2022 designated by Sponsor. In the event a Grand Prize Winner cannot travel on dates designated by Sponsor, tickets to the World’s Largest Vow Renewal Event will not be provided and no substitution will be provided in lieu of the tickets and Grand Prize Winner and Guest must complete travel by December 30, 2022. In the event, for whatever reason, the World’s Largest Vow Renewal Event is cancelled, tickets to the World’s Largest Vow Renewal Event will not be provided and no substitution will be provided in lieu of the tickets and each Grand Prize Winner and Guest must complete their trip by December 30, 2022, or winner forfeits the Grand Prize. Each Grand Prize Winner and his/her Guest may be required, and grant permission, to the Sponsor to be videotaped during the Grand Prize Trip and at the World’s Largest Vow Renewal Event. Each Grand Prize Winner is responsible for any air travel taxes and/or expenses, including applicable departure taxes or fees, and security charges. Once issued, airline tickets are nontransferable and may not be reissued once travel has commenced. Open tickets may not be issued and stopovers are not permitted. In the event a Grand Prize Winner resides within one hundred (100) miles from the Las Vegas, Nevada, Sponsor will provide round-trip ground transportation between Grand Prize Winner’s residence and Las Vegas, Nevada at the sole discretion of the Sponsor and the difference in value between the round-trip air transportation and the round-trip ground transportation will not be provided to the Grand Prize Winner. Travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor and travel dates and arrangements are subject to air travel, holiday, blackout dates, availability and other prize and travel restrictions. All Grand Prize elements must be redeemed at the same time. Grand Prize Winner and his/her Guest must travel on the same itinerary. Grand Prize Winners’ Guest must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older. Travel is subject to terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules and those set forth by selected travel providers, availability may vary, and material restrictions may apply. Each Grand Prize Winner and Guest will be solely responsible for obtaining a valid U.S. Government issued identification prior to travel and any associated costs for these requirements. Sponsor and Travel Providers shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to passengers, such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. Sponsor and Travel Providers shall not be liable for any loss or damage to baggage or other items. If a Grand Prize Winner is unable to or cannot otherwise fully enjoy the prize due to any reason, Sponsor shall have the option at its sole discretion of being relieved of liability for fulfillment of that Grand Prize award, and no other compensation in lieu of that Grand Prize will be awarded. Each Grand Prize Winner and Guest are responsible for obtaining their own medical and life insurance and the associated costs. All travel is subject to any and all restrictions instituted by the Department of Defense and/or Department of Homeland Security, The Centers for Disease Control and federal, state and local health departments, as required. Sponsor, Sweepstakes Administrator and the Released Entities are not responsible for any theft, personal injury, illness and/or death that could take place during a Grand Prize Trip, including but not limited to exposure to viruses associated with the COVID-19 pandemic and other communicable diseases. Each Grand Prize Winner and Guest are responsible for obtaining their own medical and life insurance and the associated costs. The value of the Grand Prizes set forth above represents Sponsor’s good faith determination of the approximate retail value thereof, and the actual fair market value, as ultimately determined by Sponsor, is final and binding and cannot be challenged or appealed. In the event the stated approximate retail value of a Grand Prize is more than the actual fair market value of that Grand Prize, the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise. Sponsor does not make, nor in any manner is responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any Prize including but not limited to its quality, fitness for purpose or mechanical condition. No substitution, assignment, redemption for cash, or transfer of any prize permitted. If the advertised prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the Sponsor’s control including but not limited to, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, strikes, governmental action, pandemics, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism, the Sponsor will not provide a cash substitution and Sponsor reserves the right to extend travel dates at its sole discretion. GRAND PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. By accepting a Grand Prize, Grand Prize Winner and his/her Guest agree that Grand Prize Winner and Guest will act in a manner that is safe and respectful of Sponsor and Related Entities. If a Grand Prize Winner and/or his/her Guest should appear to be inebriated, impaired or acting inappropriately, if a Grand Prize Winner and/or his/her Guest speaks profanity or shows any lewd or sexually suggestive gesture or full or partial nudity, or if a Grand Prize Winner and/or his/her Guest becomes involved in any situation or occurrence which could reflect unfavorably upon any other individual or that creates the potential for death, disability, injury and/or property damage, the Sponsor, the Related Entities and travel personnel shall have the right, in their sole discretion, to remove both the Grand Prize Winner and Guest from the premises and the remainder of the Prize may be forfeited without any further compensation.
6.PRIZE WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential Grand Prize Winners will be notified via the email address and/or via direct message at their social media channel submitted at the time of Entry on or about two (2) days after the corresponding Random Drawing date stated herein. Each Grand Prize Winner will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, which may include COVID-19 vaccination status as required by federal, state or local health department or other applicable orders, Release of Liability and where permitted, a Publicity Release or similar documentation and a Form W-9 (if applicable) within five (5) days of notification. Grand Prize Winner’s Guest will be required to complete and sign a Travel Liability Affidavit and a Publicity Release in order to travel with Grand Prize Winner on the Grand Prize trip. A potential Grand Prize Winner may be disqualified under any of the following circumstances; i) if he/she cannot be reached by Sponsor or Sweepstakes Administrator within the specified time period; ii) If a Prize notification or email address or social media channel is returned as undeliverable; iii) if a potential Prize Winner is found to be ineligible; iv) if a potential Prize Winner does not return the required Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release within the required time period; v) if a potential Prize Winner is unwilling to accept the Prize as stated in these Official Rules; or vi) if a potential Prize Winner does not comply with these Official Rules. Each Grand Prize Winner will be required to supply Sponsor and Sweepstakes Administrator with his/her social security number. Each Grand Prize Winner will be issued a FORM 1099-MISC for tax purposes as required by law. Each Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for any and all federal and applicable state taxes on the Prize. In the event a potential Grand Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the Grand Prize to an alternate Winner selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries received during the corresponding Entry Period. potential PRIZE WINNER IS subject to verification by Sponsor AND/or THE SWEEPSTAKES administrator. An entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if the sweepstakes SHOULD so indicate, unless and until entrant’s eligibility, AND A potential sweepstakes PRIZE Winner has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor is not responsible for fraudulent calls or emails made to the entrants not by sponsor or sweepstakes administrator or for any change of entrant’s email address or mailing address.
7. WAIVER OF LIABILITY/PUBLICITY RELEASE: By participating in the Sweepstakes and submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to (i) be bound by these Official Rules, including all entry requirements, and (ii) waive any and all claims against the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, representatives and advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, “Released Parties”) for any injury, damage or loss that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the participation in the Sweepstakes or from the receipt or use of the Grand Prize (or any portion thereof) or any travel or activity related to the receipt or use of the Grand Prize (or any portion thereof). By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant gives his/her express permission to be contacted by the Sponsor, and/or Administrator by telephone, e-mail and/or postal mail for Sweepstakes purposes. Each Grand Prize Winner, by acceptance of a Grand Prize, grants to Sponsor, and each of their respective designees the right to publicize such Grand Prize Winner’s name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice, statements and/or other likeness and prize information for advertising, promotional, trade and/or any other purpose in any media or format now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without limitation and without further compensation, consideration, permission or notification, unless prohibited by law.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Released Parties are not responsible for stolen, late, incomplete, incorrect, illegible, inaccurate, misdirected, lost, misrouted, scrambled, damaged, delayed, misaddressed, undelivered, mutilated or garbled entries, transmissions, e-mail or mail; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, cable, satellite, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), wireless network, website, or other connections including those through and/or by any website, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cable or wireless transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in transmission, processing, or communication; non-delivery; misdirected, blocked, or delayed e-mail notifications; printing, typographical or other errors appearing within these Official Rules, in any Sweepstakes-related advertisements or other materials; or any other errors, problems or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, network, computer, telephone, mail, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of a Grand Prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website or attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception or other unfair playing practices, or intend to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or any representative of Sponsor are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Sweepstakes is unlawful and subject to legal action by the Sponsor, and/or their respective agents. Sponsor shall have the sole right to disqualify any entrant for violation of these Official Rules or any applicable laws relating to the Sweepstakes, and to resolve all disputes in its sole discretion. Released Parties (i) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning a Grand Prize (or any portion thereof), and (ii) disclaim any implied warranty. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof). The Sponsor shall not be responsible if the Sweepstakes cannot be implemented or does not take place for any reason including delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, strikes, governmental action, pandemics, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism, including without limitation, or for any reason outside of the Sponsor’s control. In the event of a cancellation, Sponsor may elect to identify the Grand Prize Winners and award the Grand Prizes by way of random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation. Sponsor also reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH ENTRANT, AND SPONSORAND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
In the event of dispute as to the identity or eligibility of any potential Grand Prize Winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry provided he/she is eligible according to these Official Rules. The “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the applicable Internet service provider or other organization (such as a business or educational institution) has assigned the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
9. BINDING ARBITRATION: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in a location determined by the arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS (“JAMS Rules and Procedures”) then prevailing, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the JAMS Rules and Procedures. The arbitrator shall apply Nevada law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. In the event that the claimant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the claimant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither claimant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty days after the demand for arbitration is made, unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties. THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN THE ENTRANT’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE PROMOTION, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION AS SET FORTH ABOVE, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS' FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANT'S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY ENTRANT.
10. GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION: The Official Rules and the Sweepstakes are governed by US law and are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Sweepstakes Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in “Binding Arbitration” Section of these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of Nevada, in the City of Las Vegas.
12. WINNERS LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a list of Grand Prize Winners (available after August 1, 2022) or a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to be received by September 30, 2022 to: Five Million Vegas Love Stories Sweepstakes, c/o PCG365, LLC, P.O. Box 1008, Manhasset, NY 11030. Vermont residents do not need to affix return postage. Please identify on the outer envelope if you are requesting the “Official Rules” or the “Winners List”.
13. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority, 3150 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89109.