The unofficial start of summer is almost here, and Vegas has all the fun you crave. Whether it’s poolside celebrations or unforgettable times at nightclubs, you’ll find it all in the destination that knows how to do it right.
Soak up the Sun
You’re ready to party and can’t wait to be under the sun with some great DJ-spun beats, specialty cocktails, poolside bites and games galore. Well, get ready and jump into the fun at these 21 and over dayclubs with multiple pools, luxurious cabanas, daybeds and more. Typically only open Friday through Sunday, many will be open Thursday and Monday as well in celebration of the long weekend. These pools will make you feel like a true VIP.
- Citrus Grand Pool Deck at Downtown Grand Hotel & Casino turns up the weekend with performances by Seany Mac and Sam I Am (Saturday, May 29) and Presto One and Mark Mac (Sunday, May 30).
- Crimson Pool at Red Rock Casino Resort and Spa opens for the season Friday, May 28 with upbeat music, handcrafted cocktails, and access to an array of gaming tables located just steps away from the main pool.
- Daylight Beach at Mandalay Bay celebrates with sounds from E-Rock (Friday, May 28), DJ Drama (Saturday, May 29), DJ Infamous and DJ E Feezy (Sunday, May 30), and DJ Envy (Monday, May 31). Then enjoy late-night swims and sounds at Daylight Beach at Night with performances by Maria Romano (Friday, May 28) and Romeo Reyes (Saturday, May 29).
- Drai’s Beachclub at The Cromwell Las Vegas rocks the weekend with killer beats from Maria Romano (Friday, May 28), Baddies Only (Saturday, May 29), Patrick Cornett (May 30), and a daylong celebration of music with Blueprint Sound Takeover (Monday, May 31).
- Encore Beach Club Pool at Encore Las Vegas brings the views and the excitement, including the ever-popular EBC Night Swim (Friday, May 28 and Saturday, May 29).
- Enjoy the tropical oasis with cascading waterfalls, lagoons, drink specials and more at GO Pool at Flamingo Las Vegas.
- Marquee Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas brings the sounds of resident DJs Mike Attack, Lema and more. Stay late as the space transforms into a moonlit outdoor lounge Friday and Saturday, and Drenched after Dark Sunday, with DJ Eric DLux.
- Stadium Swim at Circa Resort & Casino promises the largest pool party experience with a pool amphitheater that’s exudes only-Vegas energy.
- Temptation Sundays at Luxor Hotel and Casino is back and hosted as always by J’Son of VegasGayPoolParty.com.
- WET REPUBLIC Ultra Pool at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino gets loud Thursday through Monday, including hot sounds from Loud Luxury on May 30.
Keep in mind, each resort has its own mask and occupancy guidelines in effect. And reservations may be required as well. Please check before you go and stay home if you are feeling unwell.
In da Club
It’s the moment so many have been waiting for — nightclubs are back! With venues shifting from lounge mode to club mode, grab your squad and make a beeline for the velvet ropes. You’ll have to wait a week or so longer for big-name headliners and celebrity DJs to make their return, but this Memorial Day weekend is the best way to welcome back the thrilling atmosphere that Vegas is known for.
- Hakkasan Nightclub at MGM Grand recently opened its large, main room to all partiers Thursday through Sunday for the long weekend.
- Marquee Nightclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas welcomes clubgoers to groove the night away to the sounds of DJ Crespo (Friday, May 28) and DJ Lema (Saturday, May 29).
- XS Lounge at Wynn Las Vegas will be lit Friday and Saturday, along with XS Night Swim on Sunday.
- OMNIA Las Vegas at Caesars Palace turns up the long weekend with two intimate spaces — OMNIA Terrace and Heart of OMNIA — Friday through Sunday.
- TAO Nightclub at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas invites revelers to take in the music of DJs Javier (Thursday, May 27), Romeo Reyes (Friday, May 28), Mike Attack (Saturday, May 29) and Mustard (Sunday, May 30).
So, get your fancy outfits and swim attire ready for what is sure to be a long weekend you won’t soon forget.