When every day feels the same and the weekends are no different, let Las Vegas bring a little spark back to your week with an array of incredible weekday deals and make your Monday through Thursday even more exciting. Because in Las Vegas, the weekend never ends.
1. Stellar Rooms, Stellar Rates
When it comes to great rates, weekdays are where it’s at.
- Caesars Entertainment properties, such as Caesar Palace, Paris Las Vegas and Bally’s Las Vegas, offer three-night stays during the week for as low as $75. With these deals, Tuesday is looking way better than Saturday.
- Working from home? Then you can work from Vegas. MGM Resorts International’s Viva Las Office promotion has three midweek packages to choose from for stays at Bellagio Resort and Casino or ARIA Resort & Casino, all including Wi-Fi, a sweet desk set up and an “executive assistant” to help you make reservations and appointments. You can be a responsible employee during the day and enjoy a Vegas weekend after you log off.
- Book a midweek stay at The STRAT Hotel, Casino & Skypod and get $100 credit at Top of the World restaurant for a great Vegas week day deal. Also, 107 SkyLounge has happy hour daily from 4-7 p.m. with half-off cocktails, select wines and beer and social plates specials.
- For a Downtown Las Vegas getaway, book a stay at the Plaza Hotel & Casino. You’ll get lowest available room rates, $25 daily food and beverage credit, $75 daily bingo match play, $10 free slot play, complimentary hotel room upgrade, early check-in and late check-out and free parking. What more is there?
Insider tip: With access to Wi-Fi, room service and concierge amenities, any hotel room can be turned into a work from home zone.
2. Dining Done Right
Restaurants in Las Vegas are typically so sought after on the weekends, it’s hard to even get a reservation in advance. But you’re smart and booked a midweek trip, so these fine dining establishments – and many more – will be less packed on a weekday. Not to mention easy social distancing.
- For a vintage Vegas dining experience, try the new Bugsy & Meyer’s Steakhouse at Flamingo Las Vegas, named after founders, Benjamin “Bugsy” Siegel (yep, that Bugsy) and business partner Meyer Lansky.
- Make the happiest time of the day that much happier. sixth + mill ristorante, pizzeria and bar at The Venetian Resort has happy hour that runs from 3-6 p.m. Tuesday – Sunday. Enjoy half off wines by the glass, beer & specialty cocktails – which pair great with their delicious pizzas.
- Red Rock Casino Resort and Spa also offer up weekday happy hours you’re sure to enjoy. Monday to Friday from 5-7 p.m. at Hearthstone, grab a beverage or small plate from the $7 selections. Or enjoy lobster rolls, ahi tuna tacos, specialty cocktails and wine ranging from $6.50 - $8.50 at T-Bones Chophouse at Sunday to Thursday from 4-6 p.m.
- If you’re with a group and no one can decide on a cuisine, hit up the quite affordable Block 16 Urban Food Hall at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. With five unique spots ranging from Nashville Hot Chicken to out-of-this-world donuts, everyone will leave full and happy.
- Esther’s Kitchen in the Downtown Las Vegas Arts District offers seasonal Italian dishes along with some of the best bread you’ll ever eat. Open for dinner, enjoy your meal and craft cocktails on the outdoor patio.
- For an elegant meal with a stunning view, look no further than Lakeside at Wynn Las Vegas. Open for dinner all week, the seafood-heavy restaurant overlooks the Lake of Dreams and offers fresh-caught Hawaiian fish including snapper and mahi mahi.
Insider tip: with changes to schedules, be sure to check the days and times of the restaurant prior to arrival.
3. Attractions Galore
We all know Vegas is the adult version of the Happiest Place on Earth, complete with grown-up attractions. Visiting these fun zones during the week is the best way to experience more of them, faster. Some even offer midweek discounts. Bonus!
- Add some excitement to your midweek stay with a flight on the Slotzilla ultimate zipline downtown or ride backward down the LINQ promenade on the Fly LINQ Zipline for a new view of the Strip.
- Get your swing on and enjoy unlimited play for $20 per person Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to noon with Topgolf Las Vegas’ unlimited play offer.
- If you’re staying at Treasure Island and taking advantage of their room deals, you’ll also get 2-for-1 admission to Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N. Dive deep into the Marvel Cinematic Universe and see if you have what it takes to become an agent.
- Grab the Scream Pass for the Big Apple Coaster at New York-New York and ride all day for $30. Commemorate your screams of fun with $2 off a 5x7 photo.
When you need a change of pace, Las Vegas is the only place to redefine your weekend. Plan your weekday getaway now and don’t forget to be #VegasSmart.