There’s no rule that a birthday in Las Vegas must be some wild, extravagant event that makes the news. Plenty of people are looking for a birthday of a more under-the-radar kind. In fact, the city is filled with options where you can set the celebrations to a more relaxed level.
- From fine dining to all you can eat, there’s never a reason to go hungry in Vegas. When it comes to buffets, Bacchanal Buffet in Caesars Palace does it so well. The upscale interior and inventive selections make you feel OK about taking a second slice of cake.
- For a more traditional fine-dining experience, try Joël Robuchon in MGM Grand. Lago by Julian Serrano in Bellagio takes wine pairing to a whole other level. With two master sommeliers on staff, you’ll feel like a wine connoisseur after your meal.
- When you want to make your meal an event, Rose. Rabbit. Lie. in The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, offers a modern take on the supper club, and couples live music and entertainment with its remixed American classics. Happy birthday to you!
- Vegas is the hub of the luxurious lounge. For an updated version of the classic bar, Rosina, located inside The Venetian, offers bubbles on demand. Each table features a champagne call button to ensure your glass never runs dry.
- Embody the Prohibition Era with a visit to the speakeasy-inspired 1923 Bourbon Bar at Mandalay Bay. Tucked underneath the escalators, you’ll be treated to handcrafted cocktails and premium pours. Bonus points if you dress the part.
- For those with a more refined taste, a visit to the Tea Lounge within the Waldorf Astoria is in order. Sip tea and partake in delicious canapés before meandering upstairs to enjoy SkyBar’s breathtaking views from the 23rd floor. Make sure you take a birthday selfie to commemorate.
- Take your crew to Zappos Theater in Planet Hollywood, and you can check out Hollaback Girl, Gwen Stefani’s fun, new show.
- Pop in to see the legendary Lionel Richie, live in action.
- Channel the spirit of Motown with Smokey Robinson at Wynn Las Vegas.
- Go to the top of the Strip at Park MGM to marvel at glam queen, Cher.
- See pop sensation, Lady Gaga, or rock star band, Aerosmith, at Park Theater.
- From the beloved British retailer, AllSaints, to sneaker staple, CRSVR, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas boasts an eclectic selection.
- For a shopping experience that doubles as a touristy adventure, the Grand Canal Shoppes weaves along The Venetian’s canals, and has some high-end brands, including Vegas’ only Barneys New York. There are plenty of great things to eat and see while you’re there too.
- At Spa Mio at the M Resort, try one of its numerous facials or body treatments to have your birthday suit feeling brand new. A luxurious massage will make you feel rejuvenated before or after the celebrations commence.
- The Spa at Wynn is a beloved favorite and recipient of the Forbes Travel Guide’s Five-Star Award. The signature Four Hands Massage, with two therapists working together, will leave you feeling like a new person.
- From private garden retreats to outdoor soaking tubs, you’ll feel at one with nature at Drift Spa at Palms Casino Resort.
With so many ways to cultivate a memorable birthday in Las Vegas, the options are limitless to make the memories your own.