Spring has sprung in fabulous Las Vegas.
But to us, spring means more than just the season. We attribute it to a new era of culinary magic that is cooked up everyday in this city.
With the thousands (and counting!) of restaurants here, even the most decisive person would be overwhelmed. So we've laid out our top dishes for the month of April:
2. Spicy Cigars at Cleo (SLS Las Vegas): Cleo is all about authentic Middle Eastern flavors and rich aroma. Their Spicy Cigars are made with seasoned ground beef, wrapped in Warka dough, fried to perfection and served with cooled Lebaneh.
3. Tonkotsu Ramen Soup at 8 Noodle Bar (Red Rock Resort): Attention Ramen addicts - 8 Noodle Bar is serving up its Tonkotsu Ramen. This ramen has a rich and creamy pork broth, pork belly, poached egg, pickled ginger, bamboo, scallions, and mushrooms.
5. The Frenchie Burger at db Brasserie (The Venetian): db Brasserie’s award-winning Frenchie Burger is packed with not just 7 oz. of Angus beef, but confit pork belly as well. It's also topped with Morbier cheese, arugula, tomato-onion compote, and cornichon on a mustard black pepper bun.
6. Pasta in a Jar at Veranda (Four Seasons Las Vegas): La Pasta Cotta nel Vaso (Pasta in a Jar) is exactly what it sounds like. The dish was inspired by Chef Antonio Minichiello's mother's recipe growing up in Italy. Spring is the perfect time to dine al fresco on Veranda’s outdoor patio.
7. Tijuana Dog at Haute Doggery (The LINQ Promenade + Experience): MLB starts this month, so it's only fitting to feature Haute Doggery. Their signature Tijuana Dog features a bacon-wrapped frank, deep fried and topped with grilled onion, jalapeño and mayo.
8. Chicken Skewer at Crazy Pita (Downtown Summerlin): Crazy Pita is a local lunch time favorite for Mediterranean cuisine. The chicken skewer is grilled fresh to order and is served with hummus and pita bread, vegetable couscous, and a side feta salad.
9. Beef Belly Sliders at Carson Kitchen (Fremont East District): This beloved downtown restaurant just released their spring menu and it's definitely worth tasting. The Beef Belly Sliders include pastrami’d beef belly and red cabbage kraut.