Who’s to say you can’t declare Wednesday and Thursday YOUR weekend. Or Tuesday through Friday. Take a midweek getaway of your choosing to Las Vegas, and turn it into your personal “weekend” paradise. You’ll have an easier time getting around town, reserving a table at your favorite restaurant, and maybe even get an easier room upgrade. Plus, when it’s time to go home … you’ll still have the (regular) weekend!
But now, how do you make the most of your “mid-weekend” stay in Las Vegas? Leave those decisions to us. We’ve outlined itineraries just for you to help you enjoy and indulge in everything Las Vegas has to offer. Of course, we provided options to suit your tastes, but hopefully, these daily agenda options will take away some of the homework and allow you to just relax and enjoy your visit to the Entertainment Capital of the World.
- Kick off the day in Downtown Las Vegas with breakfast at EAT, with its take on deviled eggs, juevos motulenos and more. Or, for healthy fare and fabulous breakfast wraps, try Rachel’s Kitchen in The Ogden.
- Burn off breakfast and get a glimpse into Las Vegas’ storied history and explore the Mob Museum or Neon Museum.
- You’re already having a busy day, so take a brief respite and relax with a treatment at Away Spa at SLS Las Vegas or Oleksandra Spa & Salon at Treasure Island. Ask for a special treatment befitting of a special guest like you. Do it up right.
- Time to refuel! Try lunch with delicious small plates at La Cave at Wynn Las Vegas or enjoy a casual experience at Mabel’s BBQ at Palms Casino Resort.
- Now it’s time for some shopping! Check out the deals at Las Vegas North Premium Outlets downtown or browse boutique stores at Downtown Container Park on Fremont Street.
- Head back to the hotel, relax for a few and get ready for dinner and a show! Indulge at at Twist by Pierre Gagnaire at Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas. Featured dishes: Hudson Valley Foie Gras or Lobster and Pumpkin; or NOBU at Caesars Palace, with traditional Japanese cuisine and infused, bold South American and Western flavors.
- Then witness the aerial acrobatics of KÀ by Cirque du Soleil at MGM Grand or Blue Man Group at Luxor.
- If you’re looking for a casual nightcap, try The Chandelier at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. And this is Vegas, so feel free to invoke the two-breakfast rule with some Cinnamon Roll Waffles with crème cheese at Hexx Kitchen & Bar at Paris Las Vegas.
- Get it started strong with smoked salmon and eggs, or a jambalaya omelet with Andouille sausage and shrimp inside the Copper Whisk Café at The Orleans, or head over to Della’s Kitchen at DELANO Las Vegas for blue crab Benedicts, or delicious huevos rancheros.
- See the city from above at the The STRAT observation deck, or mingle with the “stars” at Madame Tussauds at The Venetian.
- FORE! Take a few swings or just relax with a drink at Topgolf Las Vegas.
- Who’s hungry? Timeless atmosphere and tasty entrées come together at either Triple George Grill, across the street from the Downtown Grand, or try the coastal cuisine and seafood favorites at Herringbone inside ARIA.
- Time to work off a great meal with a little retail therapy. Take a stroll around the Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood or the Shops at The Cosmopolitan.
- Stretch. Breathe. Ahhhh. Feels good, right? Now you’re set to attack the evening! Enjoy a night of laughs with Terry Fator at The Mirage or a performance by any of the iconic residencies at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace: Jerry Seinfeld; Reba, Brooks & Dunn; Mariah Carey; or Rod Stewart.
- Day-trippin’! Take a day tour of the Grand Canyon via helicopter through Papilion or Maverick, or get your adrenaline pumping with a zip line experience in Bootleg Canyon in nearby Boulder City.
- Once you get back, relax and enjoy Southern-style favorites at Yardbird Southern Table & Bar at The Venetian or Lucille’s Smokehouse BBQ at Red Rock Resort (happy hour starts at 3 p.m.).
- Today is all about you, so soothe your senses with a spa treatment at The Spa at Vdara or Spa Aquae inside JW Marriott resort. Or take the time to relax at your resort and get ready for your final evening of entertainment.
- Now you’re set for a Las Vegas evening. Catch a production show that you’ll never forget with Le Rêve – The Dream at Wynn Las Vegas or celebrate The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil at Mirage.
- After the show, fuel up at either of these two delicious options: Marinelli’s Italian restaurant at M Resort or Bazaar Meat by José Andrés at SLS Las Vegas.
- Wind down with a cocktail at the fireside lounge inside the Peppermill.
- Perhaps follow this with a little late-night room service … in the hot tub.
4-day itinerary (previous three + this)
- Launch into your day full force by opening the Pantry at Mirage on the Strip, or choose from dozens of breakfast dishes at Siegel’s 1941 at the El Cortez in Downtown Las Vegas.
- Walk off your meal with a midmorning stroll through the seasonal displays of the Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Garden, or take a relaxing gondola ride through the Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian/Palazzo.
- Do something totally unplanned and spontaneous. Certainly by Day Four, you’ve seen something you wanted to check out but wasn’t on your itinerary. Go for it!
- Lunch! Enjoy a view of the Fountains of Bellagio during lunch at LAGO by Julian Serrano , or indulge in the reimagined Italian menu at Veranda at Four Seasons Las Vegas.
- You’ve earned some more retail therapy. The Fashion Show mall on the Strip has everything you’re looking for; or, for a mix of retailers and boutiques, check out Town Square Las Vegas.
- Back to the room to regroup and plan out your last evening. First … dinner!
- Dig in at the Edge Steakhouse at Westgate Las Vegas, or satisfy your taste buds with the contemporary, Mediterranean cuisine at Cleo inside SLS Las Vegas. Step out of the ordinary a little and tell the waiter it’s your Friday and to make a bold suggestion just for you.
- Can’t leave Vegas without catching an iconic headliner, like the ones at Planet Hollywood (Jennifer Lopez, Gwen Stefani or Lionel Richie).
- Close out your Vegas experience at the Velveteen Rabbit cocktail lounge in Downtown Las Vegas and watch a Viva Vision show at the Fremont Street Experience.