There’s no rule that says all grooms are looking to be sent off with a rager. Here’s a Vegas guide to celebrate your aisle-bound bro in a way that fits his personality.
For the Sporty Groom
From the sports book to the stadium, there are so many ways to keep tabs on all the games.
- The soccer enthusiast can catch the LV Lights in action at downtown’s very own Cashman Field.
- When hockey is the move, see the Vegas Golden Knights crush it in their state-of-the-art T-Mobile Arena.
- The new HyperX Esports Arena Las Vegas, located in Luxor Hotel and Casino, allows stadium viewing of ultimate gamer battles in real time.
- Chef Emeril’s Lagasse’s Stadium in The Palazzo has over 100 big screens and the grub to keep the team in the action.
For the Hipster Groom
Some dudes know what’s cool long before everyone else catches on. They’ll want to check out these hot spots first.
- Yardbird Southern Table & Bar, located in the Grand Canal Shoppes, takes on classic Southern fare with a twist.
- In Downtown Las Vegas, check out Velveteen Rabbit, a local haunt that features a gothic-style atmosphere and innovative beverages.
- Take the gang to the Mob Museum and experience how organized crime shaped Las Vegas in a hands-on way. While you’re there enjoy a handcrafted cocktail at the speakeasy inspired bar, The Underground.
For the Party Groom
Many bachelors want to say goodbye to their singleness with a party, and who blames them?
- Dinner at Scotch 80 Prime in Palms Casino Resort mixes classic Vegas with fine dining. Be sure to try one of its signature whiskeys.
- Head up to Paris Las Vegas’ Beer Park to play some lawn games (think Cornhole or Giant Jenga) over a cold one from its huge draft selection.
- Omnia Nightclub boasts world-renowned DJs and an incredible automated chandelier, and the patio offers some of the best Strip views available.
For the Outdoorsy Groom
Just outside the city, there’s a lot of nature to explore and conquer.
- For the outdoorsy type, a bachelor excursion to Red Rock will offer insane views and adventurous hikes.
- After working up a sweat, refuel with a hearty meal of fresh ingredients prepared in a signature wood-burning oven at Hearthstone at Red Rock Casino.
- If you’d rather have a view from the top, tour the iconic Hoover Dam via helicopter for an in-air bonding experience with the bros.
- After the adrenaline-inducing ride, grab a well-deserved drink and meal at Boulder Brewing, located in the town of Boulder City.
For the Craft Groom
When a groom has sophisticated tastes, he needs a night crafted just for him.
- From locally brewed beers to fine cigars, Vegas has it all. At Banger Brewing, located at Fremont Street Experience, tour the facility before settling in to taste a few of its specialties, including the El Jefe, a jalapeno-infused Hefeweizen.
- Finish the night up in smoke at Casa Fuente Cigars in The Forum Shops at Caesars, where you can pair a nightcap with some of the world’s finest cigars.