Let’s be honest, you probably don’t need a whole lot of convincing to book a trip to Vegas. However, if you need some extra motivation, here are a few (OK, 20) things to help you solidify that decision.
- Whether you stop by the Welcome to Las Vegas sign when you first arrive, during your visit or on your way home, this is a must-stop photo op.
- Cheer on the Vegas Golden Knights at T-Mobile Arena, then head up to Hyde Lounge for an after-game cocktail.
- Check out the Neon Museum and Neon Boneyard, home to more than 200 of Las Vegas’ iconic vintage neon signs, including the original Stardust and Sahara hotel signs and the Hard Rock Café guitar.
- Head to The Venetian Las Vegas and sign up for the Gondola University program and learn how to be a gondolier
- Get your fill at the largest buffet in Las Vegas at the Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars Palace Las Vegas.
- For those avid scuba enthusiasts, book Le Rêve’s Diver’s Dream Package at Wynn Las Vegas for a once-in-a-lifetime underwater opportunity.
- Plan your visit for late April and take part in the most talked about NFL Draft in history.
- Get the crowd hyped at Drai’s Nightclub and Beachclub at The Cromwell when you spray two bottles of Moet Ice Magnum like you own the place.
- Experience Slotzilla – a spectacular high-flying attraction where you get hooked to a harness and zip line over the crowds on Fremont Street and under the Viva Vision canopy.
- Set up shop at Rosina Cocktail Lounge at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas if only to press the “champagne call button” to indulge in bubbly by the glass or bottle.
- You’re in the wedding capital of the world, so it’s no surprise the one and only Strip-side Taco Bell Cantina has a wedding chapel on the second floor.
- Find balance and tranquility while you practice yoga in the underwater dolphin viewing area at Siegfried & Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat at The Mirage.
- Where else does a functioning volcano erupt nightly? Stand Strip-side in front of The Mirage Hotel and Casino and take in the spectacle of fire and smoke 100 feet above the water.
Start making plans now for your only-in-Vegas trip to enjoy these and many more extraordinary experiences you’ll find in Las Vegas.